Congratulations to all the winners at this year’s Giving Voice Awards, which took place on Wednesday 28 September 2021 at Church House Westminster, Deans Yard, SW1P 3NZ. It was another glitzy affair which acknowledged the hard work of people who have made a significant contribution to the Giving Voice campaign over the past year.
The winners of this year’s prestigious accolade included:
- My Journey My Voice Exhibition Participants and Partners
- Anita Smith - Consultant SLT and Head of SLT Service at East Sussex Healthcare Trust
- Newcastle University Speech Therapy Society
- Dr Justin Roe – Joint Head of Speech & Language Therapy at The Royal Marsden NHS
Foundation Trust – Clinical Service Lead at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust –
Honorary Lecturer at Imperial College London – and – Grainne Brady – Highly Specialist
Speech and Language Therapist at The Royal Marsden NHS Foundation Trust
- Naomi Sirkett, Nikki Clark and Laura O’Shea – Speech and Language Therapists at Salford
Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Margaret Mary Ray – Head of Adult Community Services Speech and Language Therapy at
Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Tayside Children and Young People’s Speech and Language Therapy Service Social
Read the citations for the RCSLT Fellowships, Honorary Fellowships, Sternberg Award and Giving Voice Awards winners.
See all the photos from the event on Instagram.