Giving Voice news from Northern Ireland
Ethan has them laughing in the aisles - Ulster Star, 30 November 2021 and Lisburntoday.co.uk, 3 December 2021
Watch UTV’s report on ‘Voice Box’ Awards 2012-See footage of this year’s young finalists battling it out!
Read about the Giving Voice launch in Northern Ireland - Speaker of the NI Assembly Gives Voice to Campaign.
- Ford congratulates Youth Justice Agency on Giving Voice Award - www.northernireland.gov.uk, 30 November 2021
- Autumn sun puts press and politicians in the shade - Belfast Telegraph, 22 November 2021
- Conor has Stormont in stitches - Derry News, 22 November 2021
- Joker Conor leaves everyone in stitches - Derry Journal, 21 November 2021
- Dungiven’s Conor wins joke telling contest - Londonderry Sentinel, 21 November 2021
- Pupils have the last laugh at Stormont - Irish News, 16 November 2021
- Jocular kids turn big house into fun house - Belfast Telegraph, 16 November 2021
- How to be a speech and language therapist - 16 November 2021
- School children get the last laugh at ‘Voice Box Awards’ - ni4kids, 11 November 2021
- Kids’ speaking engagement at Stormont - Belfast Telegraph, 9 November 2021
- Read about the Giving Voice ‘Voice Box’ Awards 8 November - Find out the winning joke.
- Read about the Giving Voice Stormont Lobby 12 September -
A review and pictures from the successful event
- Woodlands Unit - helping give kids a voice - Derry Journal, June 19 2011 (picture)
- Western Trust Gives Voice with King’s Speech Oscar breakfast - Western Trust Newsletter, 24 March 2021
- Speech therapists support Giving Voice Campaign - Ulster Star, 11 March 2021
- Richard’s life changing experience gave him confidence to succeed - Down Recorder, 2 March 2021
- Speaking up for speech therapy - The Irish News, 26 February 2021
- NI Policy Officer, Alison McCullough MBE, and MLA for East Antrim, Sammy Wilson, Giving Voice - Carrick Times, 30 December 2021