Giving Voice Training in 2012
Would you like to become a Giving Voice champion for your local area?
Are you already a Giving Voice champion and want to learn what’s next for the campaign?
RCSLT invites any members who want to become more involved in the Giving Voice campaign to book onto a local champion training session.
Attending a Giving Voice training session will ….
- Update you on the successes of the Giving Voice campaign to date, with an opportunity to learn from the best examples of local campaigning so far.
- Help current champions understand how you can build on your work to date and contribute to making the next stage of Giving Voice a success.
- Develop your campaigning skills including:
-How to extend your media profile
-An introduction to marketing
-Building partnerships with other organisations, especially patient groups.
- Introduce you to the new Giving Voice resources available
- Explain how champions can stay in touch with the RCSLT
- Inspire and equip you to deliver a local campaign that could win a 2012 Giving Voice Award.
Current training dates
Reserving your place
Giving Voice Training is free to attend for all RCSLT members.
Unfortunately the RCSLT is unable to assist with any travelling expenses. If you are interested in the training but the current locations are too far for you to travel, please get in touch with Ele Buckley, as the RCSLT is seeking to identify further venues to host Giving Voice training. If you have a free venue which could hold 20 champions, we might be able to come to you!
For more information please email Ele Buckley.
Participation in the 2012 champions training counts towards your CPD
Undertaking local Giving Voice campaigning after training will give opportunity to undertake CPD in the following categories:
Work based learning
Engagement with the professional body
Self directed learning
Other type of CPD
For more details about how Giving Voice activities count towards your CPD, download this guide.